Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cards, Cards, Cards!

A card kit is included with your monthly crop fee.  Here are the cards for June, July, and August.  I'll also be offering a card class using more of these designs.  Keep an eye on this site or follow me on Facebook for the latest information and the schedule for that class (I'm looking at the end of July/first part of August).  

 This is the card we'll be making this coming Saturday.  There's still time to register for my crop!

 The card for July
And August. 

Aren't they fun?!  I'm sure having a good time designing them!  These cards will only be available at my crops, so stop by and have some crafting fun.  My crop schedule can be found on the Calendar tab.

*Please note that there may be slight variations in the cards*

No comments:

Post a Comment