Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quick Summer Schedule Update

It's a good thing I have a clause in here somewhere that lets you know my calendar is subject to change, because it frequently does!

We're headed to Yellowstone on a bit of a spur-of-the-moment trip this month, so I've moved my crop to the weekend of the 25th & 26th instead.

Then, in August, things get a little crazy with Tristan headed off to school, school starting for the girls and I and the like.  So my crop will be the 22nd & 23rd.

October is CRAZY with a scrapbooking retreat for me, plus UEA weekend, and Halloween, so I've moved my Fall Festival to September.  I'd planned for it to be the last weekend, however, that's also the GIANT rummage sale for my daughter's bell choir.  I'll be a tad busy.  So...

Fall Festival will be held on September 19th & 20th.

At this point, I don't see much changing with this schedule.  My monthly crops and classes after that should be:

October 24th & 25th
November 14th & 15th
December 12th & 13th (this one could be moved back a week to the 5th & 6th)

Thanks for your continued support and understanding.  You make this job fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment