Saturday, May 14, 2016

What I've Been Creating Lately

I have been quite busy lately.  I had a long-term substituting assignment for a dear friend while she was out on maternity leave.  I had a great time, but I was completely exhausted when I gave her class back to her.


Here's my cute Shannon holding new Baby Teacher, at just 3 days old.  So precious!

Then there was Senior Ball.  Shannon went with a group of friends.  She had a vision for her hair, and the dress and such, including long lacy gloves which were nearly impossible to find.



And, because I'm me, I made the boutonniere as well I refuse to pay big bucks for this when it's SO easy to make!!  Just don't ask me to do corsages.  Thank heavens I only have girls at home from now on, so, hopefully, no corsages necessary.

Next up, skate show, with Shannon skating a solo.  We ordered her skating dress online (I can only dream of being that talented), but we needed to do her hair.  She skated to "White Out" from "Frozen," so we were trying for an Elsa look.  We didn't get the front poofy enough, but the back turned out cute with the flowers in her hair.  And she did a great job!


Obligatory proud mom photo of Shannon during her solo.  Photo taken by Eric Shramm.

No comments:

Post a Comment