Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Fling is Coming!

It's my biggest crop of the season and you don't want to miss it!

Hours of uninterrupted cropping and crafting time, plus fabulous gifts and delicious meals!  Who could ask for anything more?  

This year, my Spring Fling will be held on Friday and Saturday April 15th and 16th.  We'll start Friday night from 7 pm to midnight and then come back Saturday from 10 am to 9 pm.  I'll have some fantastic gifts for you, plus this adorable set of 10 mini cards, perfect for gift giving or little notes to friends and family.  





Aren't these just the cutest? Designed exclusively for this event, and yours free when you register by April 10th.  


Spring Fling is $40 and includes plenty of space to scrapbook, use of all of my tools and idea books (CM has some super fun new border cartridges!), lunch and dinner on Saturday, plus those adorable cards and more!  

Space is limited, so register soon.  
To register, shoot me an email at mamaerica@hotmail.com or give me a call at 801.699.1279. 
I can't wait to see you and catch up on all that you've been doing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment