Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Sneak Peek

Spring Spectacular is NEXT weekend and I've been busy!

First up, the menu:

Lunch:  Sandwiches and Salad, complete with my soon-to-be-famous sandwich spread (I promise to share the recipe with my guests), plus a homemade dessert.

Dinner:  Taco Bar, with black beans and/or chicken, plus all the fixins, and, of course, another homemade dessert

Next, fun gifts!  

Here's a sneak peek at the page kits I've been working on.  This two-page spread is one of TWO you'll receive simply for joining me!  

And these adorable handmade cards are part of the Grand Prize!  There are 10 in all, perfect for just about any birthday or celebration!  


There's lots more and I know you don't want to miss out, so register TODAY by sending me an email at mamaerica@hotmail.com or leave me a comment below.  Registration closes on Wednesday, April 30.  Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment