Thursday, March 27, 2014

Register now for Spring Spectacular!

Please note, I have had to change the date due to a multitude of family conflicts.

You're cordially invited to my annual
Spring Spectacular!

This is a fabulous opportunity to spend time with other scrapbookers and work non-stop on your albums for 16 hours over the course of two days!  

            When:             Friday night, May 2, from 7 pm – Midnight
                                    Saturday,  May 3, 2014, 10 am – 9 pm.
            Where:            My home, 5317 S Wildflower Lane, Murray
            Fee:                 $40.00. 
            Deadline:         Friday April 25th (You're welcome to register after that date, 
                                     but I can't guarantee there will be an opening).

Your fee includes:
·         Plenty of space to work
·         Lunch and dinner on Saturday
·         Use of all of my tools and idea books, including my Cricut machine
·         Wi-Fi access and power for your laptop
·         Door prizes
·         A Grand prize
·         Free gifts
·         And much more!

Let me know if you'll be scrapbooking traditionally or digitally so I know which customer gift to have for you.  Or, if you'd like, you can choose to have both for an additional $5.00.  Also, if you'd like to double your workspace, you may do so for an additional $20.00. 

Space is limited, and seats are reserved on a first-come, first-paid basis, so get your registration and payment in promptly! 

Contact me via email (mamaerica@hotmail.com) or leave a comment and I'll get you a registration form.

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment