At Croptoberfest, you'll have plenty of uninterrupted, distraction-free time to:
- Bring your laptop and organize your digital photos with Historian.
- Get started on your very own digital album in Artisan.
- Bring the stacks, bags, and boxes of photos that have been lurking in your home and get them organized into a photo sorting box.
- Upload your precious photos to a FREE 1 gig Trial Account at Forever
- Slide your pictures into a Pocket Page or Fast2Fabulous album and complete it with journaling in just a few hours (My Mexico book is proof that it’s possible and I’d love to show it off!).
- Work on your traditional albums with all the newest products from Creative Memories.
Whatever you need, I'm here to help, and my Croptoberfest is the perfect place to get it done!
And, of course, there will be lots of great gifts waiting for you when you arrive, PLUS an exclusive All Occasion Card Kit, designed especially for YOU!
(A sneak peek at the cards we'll be playing with)
Bring-A-Friend Bonus! When both you and your friend (who's new to me and/or CM) register and pre-pay, I'll have a fabulous BONUS free gift just for the two of you!
Please let me know ASAP if there are any products you'd like me to order and have ready for you at Croptoberfest. Visit my website to see all the latest products!
To register for Croptoberfest, fill out the registration form, or email me, and then mail me your payment
When: Friday October 7, 7 pm – Midnight.
Saturday October 8, 10 am – 9 pm
Where: My home, 5317 S Wildflower Lane, Murray
Fee: $40.00. Includes lunch & dinner on Saturday, plus use of my tools & idea books, plenty of space to work, power and wi-fi for your laptop, free gifts, the All Occasion card kit, and more!
Deadline: Monday, October 3rd
Space is limited, and seats are reserved on a first-come, first-paid basis, so get your registration and payment in promptly!
I'll see you there!